Online Marketing FAIA Starter (Full- or Part Time)
You don't want to have regulated working hours, corporate thinking and structures, and standard processes? Do you have knowledge and experience in online marketing or e-commerce? Then write us a maximum of three sentences why you want to come by and introduce yourself.
Who we are:
In the ongoing climate crisis, our goal must be to say goodbye to fossil fuels and focus on environmentally friendly alternatives. A project that a part of our team has already successfully pursued with the Kesselfuchs start-up. As luck would have it, this year we got together with Austrian pellet pioneer Herbert Ortner: Sustainability has long been close to his heart and his passion for tinkering combined with his technical expertise has resulted in the FAIA patio stove. This was the initial spark for our joint start-up FAIA place.
Together we want to replace environmentally harmful gas stoves on terraces by inspiring people to use our climate-friendly ambience fires. So that we can rely on 100% renewable energy even on long patio evenings.
- Develop concepts and strategies for online marketing campaigns in e-commerce for real products and then implement them
- Budget multi-channel online campaigns and estimate and track effort
- Online campaigning: Set up SEA, display and paid social campaigns and optimize them along the conversion funnel
- Create reports & analyses including recommendations for action to increase conversion based on KPIs
- SEO: implement technical onpage & offpage optimizations
- Evaluate & optimize existing online channels data-driven
- Discover and test new online channels and possibilities
- Experience with the different online marketing tools and channels (Paid Search, Performance Display, Affiliate & Paid Social Campaigns)
- Routine use of tracking & analysis tools (Google Analytics, Tag Manager, Search Console, ...) and deducible optimization potential
- Experience with landing page and funnel optimizations
- Experience with campaign management tools (Google Ads, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, Amazon...)
- Skills in graphic programs (e.g.: Adobe CC) (optional)
- Experience with Shopify and WordPress (optional)
- Pronounced tech affinity
- Experience in creating online and offline marketing campaigns (subjects, ads, campaigns)
- Routine handling in the content management of websites and their design (text, image, video)
- Experience Research and preparation of target group relevant content
- Pronounced marketing affinity
Furthermore, you are at home in the digital world, you always know the latest tools and trends and you enjoy implementing them in our start-up.
What we offer:
- You can immediately bring your ideas and solutions into our Startup and make it yours
- Sufficient leeway - your inputs will find an open ear with us, no matter whether it is about designs, business ideas or whatever
- New tools - we like to work with the latest tools, if you know of any newer ones, we will test them
- Flat hierarchies - much exchange and communication, your creative ideas and solutions are always welcome
- Cool workplace - in the locksmith's shop in the Steinebach area of Dornbirn
- Completely flexible working hours - 9to5 should be the other work
- A minimum salary of € 2.500,00- gross/month with willingness to overpay depending on qualification
Job full-time or part-time possible, available immediately or soon.
Dominic Metzler (firstname.lastname@example.org), +43650 20 28 22 4